Pet shop aquarium about the product:
3 in 1 LCD digital socket timer fish tank device for automatic time control of filter water pump for fish tank lighting heater
With this digital programmable timer which has 3 plug sockets, You can control your fish tank aquarium lighting system, heater, cooler, filter ,water pump, wave maker, dosing pump, or other household appliances requires regular opening and closing.
Model: 3 in 1 Digital Automatic Socket Timer (3 Channels Individual Control)
Size: About 18x11x5cm
AC Input Range: 160V ~ 240V, 50Hz
Total Maximum Load: 2500W, 16A
Minimum time setting: 1 minute
Max time setting: 168 hours (7 days)
Switches Setting: UP to 15 ON and OFF switches
Accuracy: 0.3 seconds
1X Programmable Digital Timer Socket
1 x Plug adapter for local use (US/EU/AU standard showed as picture below, please leave message to us )
1. Setting the time:
Press and hold the CLOCK key. With CLOCK key held pressed, the WEEK key can be used to select the correct day (), the HOUR key to select the correct hour and the MIN key to select the correct minutes.
2. Programming of switching timers:
(1) Press the PROG key once to set the first on time- you will see "1 ON" appear on the left of the LCD display. This indicates that you can now enter the first ON timer. Press the WEEK button to choose the required day or block of days (Cycles from Monday to Sunday for seven days, Monday to Friday for five days, Saturday to Sunday for two days, or one day of the week), and the set the hour and minutes using the HOUR and MIN buttons.
(2) Press the CH1-3 button; let the arrow ▶ on the right of LCD display point to CH1, CH2 OR CH3, to choose the required plug.
(3) Press the PROG button to validate the entry and move onto the first OFF time- you will see "1 OFF" appears on the left of the LCD display. This indicates that you can now enter the first off time by using the Date of WEEK, HOUR and MIN buttons as above. Press the PROG button to validate this entry.
(4) Continue to press the "PROG" button, and "2 ON, 2 OFF, 3 ON, 3 OFF, ..., 15 ON, 15 OFF" will be displayed in the lower left of the display. Refer to steps (1), (2), and (3) to set the switches time.
(5) When you have set the required ON/OFF settings, press the CLOCK button to return the display to the clock. The timer will now be ready to operate. You can check the settings you have programmed by pressing the PROG button repeatedly- each setting will appear on the screen.
3. Manual override:
You can choose permanent manual ON, permanent Manual OFF and AUTO by pressing the ON/OFF Button. Each mode will be displayed on the screen. The programmed settings only work on the AUTO mode.
4. Reset Button
To reset the unit, both the time and programmed ON/OFF settings, Press the RESET button.
Our pet shop improves the quality of service and for this we value your feedback.
Like most pet shops, our pet store is ready to offer everything you need for your pets!
The store is open 24/7
Didn't find what you wanted, go back to the aquarium products to see other pet supplies.